I've decided that Lazy Maisy has a bad rep. Haven't all of us decided that we want a vacation? If we could find someone to sit on our nests? We'd fly away FREE?! Once I weaned baby I was determined to fly away FREE for a while. I left on Thursday to visit Little Sister in Provo.
I got to sleep in today for as long as possible--I didn't look at a clock, I just got up as soon as I couldn't go back to sleep. We exercised this morning, and I'm happy to say that I CAN run at this elevation without passing out. And I think we may actually turn on a chick flick while we eat breakfast! Later on we'll go shopping, and we can stay as long as we want and try on as may things as we want. I'm also eating as much ice cream as I want!
Vacations are great. But I'm happy to say that as much as I've wanted to go, I AM missing my little nest. Apparently I DO have some bit of Faithful Horton in me, after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment