This morning I got completely ready in the space of ONE Blue's Clues episode. (For those who don't know, they last exactly 24 minutes.) I showered, washed my hair, put on my make-up, got dressed, and blow dried my hair. I also managed to get my teeth brushed! As I was hurrying through the last step so I could be back to my two-year-old before the episode ended, I had a few epiphanies about myself.
One: I don't have much hair. I have to say, though, that I'm grateful for my short, thin hair that it takes so little time to blow dry. How annoying would it be to have to spend 45 minutes holding up a hair dryer and a round brush? Yikes!
Two: I can't care too much about make-up when I put it on so quickly. If one eye has more eye-liner than the other, I really don't care enough to start again. That would take waaaaaaayyy too long. Honestly, I don't think anyone is looking at me that closely.
And after those realizations came the clincher: Efficiency is obviously much more important to me than vanity!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment